K2 Speed Charger MX Cell 14 TCX Slopes Red / Black Men´s skis
This year, we’ve revamped our RoX construction to deliver FULL RoX in the all-new K2 Speed Charger, extending the crossed carbon region in the ski for even greater torsional strength and edge hold. Combine that with our agile Speed Rocker, full-power full-metal laminate, and resilient-yet-flexible aspen-paulownia core, and the Speed Charger will have you carving corduroy with unparalleled speed and control.
- Full Rox, Carbon Grid, Triaxial Braid
- Radius: 18m @ 175
- Construction: Aspen-Paulownia Core, Metal Laminate
- Binding Options: Marker K2 / MXCell 14 TC X
- Baseline: Speed Rocker
- Dimensions: 120/72/100
Speed RoX Technology:
- Core: Strength and Structure: A K2 ski is designed with a primary core and structural layers that determine the flex along the entire length of the ski.
- Added on top of the ski’s primary core is a secondary core called the MOD structure, which essentially acts independently as a suspension system, quieting the ride of the ski. The key is that the MOD structure does not change the overall flex of the ski.
Carbon Web: Increased Edge Hold:
- A raised X-shaped pattern has been added to specific regions of the MOD structure to support a Carbon Web. This X-shaped carbon support is furthest from the core to increase torsional rigidity, for greater edge-hold and grip. It works independently of the primary core so the overall longitudinal flex is unchanged.
Speed Rocker: Effortless Initiation and Accuracy:
- The addition of Speed Rocker or All-Terrain Rocker makes turns effortless with greater accuracy and edge hold.
- Built from the base up, a metal laminate construction consists of alternating layers of fiberglass and titanal above and below the core. Metal Laminates provide damp, accurate, unshakable performance, ideal for expert and advanced level skiers.
- The patented Triaxial Braiding machine interlocks strands of fiberglass around a milled core, resulting in great torsional strength while retaining the lively flex patterns inherent in a wood core ski.
K2/Marker MXCell Binding System:
- The revolutionary XCell Piston Technology toe piece keeps the boot centered during quick jolts and provides more precision and control in the centered position for increased power transmission.
Carbon Grid Technology:
- A carbon weave stretched across the forebody and tail for added torsional rigidity and suspension.
If you are interested in K2 Speed Charger + MX Cell 14 TCX, discover also other ski products related to K2 in the Men´s skis department and Slopes catalogue. In addition, when buying at K2 outlet boutique UK, your online ski store, you join the biggest sports community, where you can find opinions, product reviews, and the best offers that you are interested in.
K2 - Men´s skis - Slopes, Ability level: advanced-expert, Rocker type: tip rocker, Waist width: from 60 to 79 mm, Ski package: yes
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.