K2 Spyne 110 Hv Boots man Black / Green Men´s ski
Bring an all-mountain appetite on your next resort trip – the K2 SpYne 110 is serving up a confident 110 flex, multiple last options, and Intuition® liner on a high-performance platter. Hot and fresh out of the kitchen, K2’s new rivet-less Energy Interlock integration paired with a thoughtful Lux Fit delivers that long-lasting comfort you crave without sacrificing top functionality.
- Energy Interlock
- PowerFuse SpYne
- Dual Cuff Alignment
- Replaceable Outsoles
- Padded Mid-Grip
- 45mm Velcro Powerstrap
- Boot Width: 100mm, 102mm
- Boot Flex: Medium
- Liner Fit: LuxFit
- A rear co-injected “Y” shaped design that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock, the PowerFuse SpYne maximizes fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for sustained performance and responsiveness in all terrain. Because of the SpYne, we are able to optimize materials in the cuff and shell, eliminating excessive vibrations in rough terrain.
- A rivet-free technology that locks the cuff and shell in both the forward and aft direction. This fundamental technology gives the boots life and power ideal for all-mountain and freeride skiing where you encounter a wide variety of conditions and terrain. When the boot flexes forward, the Interlock stretches, creating a buildup of energy. This not only puts lower stresses on the boot material but also produces a smoother, more efficient load transfer, delivering a more natural flex and dynamic performance in all conditions.
- The LuxFit INTUITION® heat-moldable liner combines the performance and fit of a traditional PVC liner with the benefits of strategically placed ULTRALON EVA foam. Lasted for a precise “out-of-the-box” fit, the LuxFit INTUITION® also includes heat-Moldable Asymmetric Tongues to reduce shin bang and ensure smooth, precise flex initiation. The Power Wedge and Power Collar offer varied forward lean and the upper cuff support needed for taking advantage of challenging conditions.
Dual Cuff Alignment:
- Adjust +/- 2.2 degrees on medial and lateral sides for a total range of 4.4 degrees. This enables adjustment to the lower leg angle for maximum comfort and performance.
Power Wedge/Forward Lean:
- The Power Wedge is a removable spoiler for accommodating varying calf shapes and adjusting your desired forward lean angle. The Power Wedge increases forward lean by two degrees, moving the angle from 12 to 14 degrees.
K2 Spyne 110 Hv has the K2 official manufacturer warranty. As an K2 official retailer, all our offered ski items are covered by a 2 years manufacturer´s warranty. In K2 Outlet Factory Online Store UK, we are dedicated to select high quality Men´s ski boots products which will make your activity more comfortable. We have a variety of Boots man items to suit your needs and to make you feel inspired to do more sport in your daily routine.
K2 - Men´s ski boots - Boots man, Ability level: intermediate-advanced, Flex index: medium 90-110, Width: wide (101-106 mm), Segmentation: all mountain
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.