K2 Talkback 88 Ecore Touring Men´s skis
The K2 Talkback 88 is the picture of backcountry efficiency. A trimmer 88mm waist and lighter ECOre of balsa and flax makes for practically effortless ascents and extra hip-swivel in your favorite gladed stash. This classic K2 All Terrain Rocker shape and blended sidewall construction are tied together by a thoughtfully placed carbon web across the fore body and tail of the ski for additional rigidity.
- Z-Clip Skin Attachment, Hybritech Sidewall, Carbon Web, Tapered Tip & Tail, Skin Grommets
- Radius: 14m @160
- Weight: 1175g @ 160cm
- Construction: ECOre Balsa/Flax
- Binding Options: Flat
- Baseline: All-Terrain Rocker
- Skin Type: Trim-to-Fit
- Dimensions: 126/88/113
- Lightweight core achieved through the intermixing of long grain and end-grain balsa wood and flax fiber with five times the strength of regular balsa but 41% lighter than paulownia. The balsa used is certified FSC( Forest Stewardship Council), and like flax, is renewable, fast growing and recyclable.
- A secure, self-centering attachment that reduces weight and allows for quick transitions on the ascent.
- Hybritech is a unique blend of sidewall and cap constructions. The construction combines the accuracy, power, and performance of sidewall underfoot with the lightweight characteristics and smooth turn initiation of cap construction.
- Carbon weave where the strands of carbon are laid at precise angles for an additional level of torsional rigidity on the secondary core. This keeps the ski light but gives you the additional torsional strength where you need it most.
Tapered Tip and Tail:
- Our Freeride Stability skis are designed with not just a tapered tip, but also a slight amount of taper in the tail. A tapered tip shifts the widest part of the contact further back to reduce tip weight and deflection in soft and variable snow conditions. The tapered tail allows more control as you exit the turn to either accelerate out or scrub speed as the conditions dictate.
- The new freeride tip and tail grommets are a clean, simple design that no longer requires a plug. The durable rubber coating disguises a slit designed to accommodate both the Z clip for our skin attachments, and the components to build a rescue sled.
Order now your K2 Talkback 88 Ecore and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, you can choose different sizes and colors for K2 Talkback 88 Ecore, this way it adapts to your needs. At this moment K2 Talkback 88 Ecore is in stock and 336.95 . With our variety of Touring articles, you can find everything you need at one place.
K2 - Men´s skis - Touring, Ability level: intermediate-advanced, Rocker type: tip rocker, Waist width: from 80 to 89 mm, Weight: 1300-1500 gr, Ski package: no
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.